- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- The College of Saint Rose (B.A., 2013)
- Connecticut Bar Association “Star of the Year” Honoree (2022-2023)
- The National Black Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40” Honoree (2022)
- Connecticut Law Tribune “New Leaders in the Law” Honoree (2022)
- Connecticut Bar Association “Rookie of the Year” (2020 – 2021)
I endeavor to provide sound advice and an exceptional work product that adds value and relieves stress.
Jermaine Brookshire, Jr. is both a corporate and health care associate who assists startups and emerging companies across a broad range of industries from formation through financings (and, for some, to an eventual exit). Jermaine often provides counsel on general governance inquiries and advises clients on securities law requirements for private offerings.
Hearing about big deals on the news piqued Jermaine’s interest in corporate mergers and sales as early as high school. As an attorney, Jermaine strives to add value and relieve stress of busy entrepreneurs through providing astute yet flexible legal counsel to assist them in achieving their goals.
Jermaine is passionate about community service and giving back to young people. He serves as a devoted mentor and works with fellow change agents to provide academic and enrichment programs for youth. He also enjoys lifting weights and discussing diverse book selections in spirited conversations at monthly book club meetings.