- University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism (M.S., 2003)
- Dartmouth College (B.A., 1998)
- Who’s Who Legal: Transport: Unmanned Aircraft Systems (2021-2022)
- WorldECR “Highly Commended” (2018)
I love helping my clients navigate the complex requirements of doing business in a global economy.
Daniel Goren works to understand his clients’ business and technology as if they were his own. Not only does this approach help him recognize their compliance needs and keep them on the right side of the law, he believes it fosters trust that he and his clients will make the right decisions together.
As a former journalist, Daniel likes to know the facts. He enjoys taking a complex puzzle, and simplifying it so anyone can understand it. Helping his clients comply with international trade compliance regulations gives him the chance to do both, get to the bottom of things and explain them simply.
Outside the office, Daniel is a proud Denver Nuggets fan since age 5, owner of Wilma, a rescue dog, and two-time extra on Saturday Night Live.